Monday, December 13, 2010

21 so what???

21 so what::: is the name of my blog n it wont take a genius 2 figure out y..i just recently turned 21 and the is a lotta hype when one turns this age..my take on it was like WTF SH!t im ageing ,,its time 4 botox n all dat crap plus im legal officially so i can go bonkers in all da clubs...!!! lol... the whole point of this blog is to keep up with this new era in my life i want you  people 2 be part of my history,, and to see how normal typical 20sumthing yr olds live in dis day n age...nuthing on this site will be fake no lies its all about being truthfull and having people 2 share you life experiences with ...,,,


n dats me i lyk taking pics
follow me on dis pages wwww.twitter.com/lindelwagee , www.facebook.com/leenda007

No comments:

Post a Comment